Patterson Mental Property Legislation, P.C. is looking for to use associates with 1-5 many years of knowledge in Intellectual Residence regulation with unique expertise in electrical engineering, computer science, software package, or connected industries. This is a total-time, long term placement found in Nashville, TN. Patterson is proactive in adaptable arrangements for workplace time and doing work from dwelling.
Skills Needed and Favored:
- The best applicant will have an undergraduate diploma in electrical engineering, physics, laptop or computer science, or an adjacent self-discipline.
- Have to be admitted to apply ahead of the USPTO.
- The capability to talk complex matters concisely and proficiently in oral and prepared type is required.
- Highly developed producing, in depth complex examining, interaction, and investigate competencies are required.
- Knowledge in consumer portfolio management, carrying out and conducting patentability and flexibility-to-run searches, and rendering opinions regarding validity, infringement, and enforceability is desired.
- Working experience linked to software program patent prosecution and litigation is handy.
- A strong do the job ethic and excellent leadership skills will insert to your achievements on our group.
Intrigued candidates are requested to ship an indicator of their interest and their skills to the Chief Working Officer, David Rue.
We strongly really encourage varied applicants to apply.
Please mention you observed the posture on the IPWatchdog JobOrtunities™ Occupation Board.
About Patterson Intellectual Residence Law:
Patterson Mental Home Law is a major intellectual home and technology legislation organization advising consumers globally on defending their inventions, improvements, brand, creations, and tips.
Warning & Disclaimer: The internet pages, articles or blog posts and remarks on IPWatchdog.com do not constitute authorized information, nor do they create any legal professional-client marriage. The articles or blog posts printed convey the private impression and sights of the author as of the time of publication and must not be attributed to the author’s employer, consumers or the sponsors of IPWatchdog.com. Read far more.