‘Go To Lawyers’ for medical malpractice law announced
Michigan Lawyers Weekly is happy to announce the “Go To Lawyers” for professional medical malpractice law, for both equally plaintiffs’ and protection side.
The “Go To Lawyers” plan. now in its third 12 months, recognizes major attorneys in a distinct exercise region. Earlier this yr, we celebrated Michigan’s Go To Lawyers for mental home, business, and real estate and rental law.
A “Go To Lawyer” is:
- A law firm who is an qualified in his or her subject, effectively-versed in the nuances of the case regulation, statutes and restrictions purchasers will come across.
- A attorney who is experienced and enjoys a file of success, with a lot of instances and/or transactions that give testimony to the quality information he or she can deliver.
- A attorney to whom other legal professionals make referrals for the reason that of his or her skills and achievements.
- A lawyer who can imagine creatively and identify all alternatives for a customer.
- A attorney you would identify when a pal from another state phone calls and says she has a shopper who demands some authorized assistance in a specified part of our state.
Michigan’s Go To Legal professionals for clinical malpractice in 2022 are:
Randall Blau, Buckfire & Buckfire, Southfield
Sarah Cherry, Ottenwess Legislation, Southfield
Albert Dib, Jefferson Regulation Center, Saint Clair Shores
Scott Fanzini, Goodman Acker, Southfield
Brian P. Gijsbers, Powers Chapman, Troy
Scott Goodwin, Goodwin Scieszka, Birmingham
Justin Hakala, Plunkett Cooney, Bloomfield Hills
Stephanie Hoffer, Hoffer & Sheremet, Grand Rapids
Michael Hohauser, Hohauser Kuchon, Troy
Daniel Iacco, Grey Sowle Iacco & Richards, Mt. Enjoyable
Farah Israel, The Kitch Firm, Detroit
Victoria S. Lehman, Giarmarco Mullins & Horton, Troy
J. Brian MacDonald, Cline Cline & Griffin, Flint
Donna MacKenzie, Olsman MacKenzie Peacock & Wallace, Berkley
Cullen McKinney, Tanoury Nauts McKinney & Dwaihy, Livonia
Scott R. Melton, Gruel Mills Nims & Pylman, Grand Rapids
David S. Mittleman, Grewal Law, Okemos
Judith Susskind, Sommers Schwartz, Southfield
A. Tony Taweel, Smith Haughey Rice & Roegge, Ann Arbor
Brian Whitelaw, Foley Baron Metzger & Juip, Livonia
Honorees will be profiled in a specific section in the Oct. 31 print and digital issues of Michigan Lawyers Weekly.
Please join us in congratulating these remarkable lawyers specializing in all areas of healthcare malpractice law.